Part of the Digital Automation Intelligence Suite, Eggplant Performance provides true, user-centric performance testing. Its unique ability to simulate virtual users at both the network protocol and application UI levels makes it the only solution that gives you a true understanding of the user experience at scale.
Simplify all the complexities of performance testing.
- Scale easily to the number of simulated users you want via cloud-based, distributed load injection.
- Handle common tasks like data correlation via easy-to-use recorders and script generators, combined with powerful generation rules.
- Create dynamic, parameterized scripts with easy and productive tools designed for testers with varied experience levels.
- Save time by creating scripts via protocol recording with intelligent test-script creation, and avoid the pitfalls of over-simplistic, record-and-replay, and “scriptless” tools for automated performance testing.
Measure system performance through the eyes of the user to fully understand the user experience.
- Combine the accuracy and relevance of UI-level performance measurement with the scalability of network-level load injection.
- Correlate UI-level performance and API-level performance to understand impacts on the user experience.
- Take a consistent approach to performance measurement across prerelease and live production.
- Deliver better digital experiences by fueling collaboration among people—from business analysts to testers to operations—around the same user journeys, mechanisms, and terminology.
Use real-time data analytics to understand and improve your app performance.
- Control and change automated tests while they’re still running through dynamic test control and live monitoring features.
- Achieve complete user-story execution for fuller coverage of system functionality by tests.
- Understand and resolve issues quickly via effective analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Take advantage of an open, extensible, multiprotocol solution that’s future-proof and designed to meet new challenges.
“Ultimately, the testing load we generated using Eggplant Performance was more than the peak transactions compared to some of the world’s busiest stock exchanges.”