TestPlant makes scripting faster and easier with eggPlant Functional v15.2
- Posted by JB Brockman
- On August 20, 2015
- 0 Comments
New version of functional testing tool includes SenseTalk learning tools and code completion.
London, UK – August 19, 2015 – TestPlant, maker of the eggPlant range of software test automation tools announced the launch of eggPlant Functional v15.2, their long-standing black-box functional testing tool.
This release introduces a variety of new features, including:
- SenseTalk language browser. Find the best SenseTalk functions to do what you need directly in the suite window as you create your scripts.
- Variable watcher. Keep track of what your variables contain at any point during a test run, or during script debugging.
- Code completion. In-line code completion with syntax assistance.
- Code snippets. Save snippets of code for later use, and drop them right into your tests.
- Code refactoring. Let eggPlant Functional split code into sub-scripts for you, while keeping track of all of your variables.
- Data-driven testing in tables. Draw data from external sources for data-driven testing in tables.
“eggPlant Functional v15.2 is all about making scripting faster, simpler, and more robust,” said TestPlant CTO Antony Edwards. “New users of eggPlant Functional can now come up to speed faster with these assistive features, and long-time users will find debugging and writing faster and smoother than ever before.”
Join our webinar demonstrating the new features of eggPlant Functional v15.2 on Thursday, September 3rd. Click here to register.
For more information on eggPlant Functional, click here.