Vine Viewer is a feature-rich and well supported VNC viewer. Some feature highlights of Vine Viewer include:
- New in version 3.1!
- UltraVNC single-click support
- Support for Snow Leopard – Apple Mac OS X 10.6
- Remote screen capture
- QuickTime movie recording
- International keyboard support
- Full-screen mode
- Secure connections through SSH
- Viewer window scaling
Plus, when Vine Viewer is used with Vine Server a further unique benefit includes
- Rich clipboard support, including copy and paste file exchange.
Vine Viewer has a wealth of uses: Helpdesk, education, remote system administration, telecommuting and family technical support, to name a few. And, Vine Viewer is a full Universal Binary For Improved Intel performance. Another unique application you may want to explore is its ability to support Multiple Desktop Sessions when used with Vine Server.
Or, for a real world example of how Vine Viewer has been used to recover a dead Mac iBook click here: Mark Czerniec: What’s on my iBook?
Vine Viewer 3 runs on Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) through 10.6 (Snow Leopard).