eggPlant Manager helps you to manage your test execution and test environment. eggPlant Manager is a web-based test management tool that allows you to define test runs, schedule test executions, easily manage your systems and devices-under-test, manage and co-ordinate multiple instances of eggPlant Functional, and analyze aggregated results. eggPlant Manager helps you set up a continuous integration and test quickly and reliably.
eggPlant Manager is available as a downloadable software package or as part of an eggBox appliance. eggBox is your pre-integrated test lab in a box and means you can be using eggPlant Manager in literally minutes.
- Set up and configure your systems and devices-under-test (SUTs) quickly and reliably; manage and co-ordinate multiple eggPlant controllers for optimal parallel test execution.
- Quickly define test runs across multiple suites, platforms, and devices.
- Schedule tests for continuous integration, nightly builds, and to make best use of your environment.
- Automatically reserve SUTs via eggCloud when test runs are scheduled.
- Collect and analyze test results at a summary level or drill-down to the necessary detail.
- Understand your test status quickly with a configurable dashboard and test reporting.
- Execute arbitrary CLI commands from eggPlant Manager. This makes it easy to control your full test execution environment from one place.
- Reduce effort by easily managing your test environment and test execution.
- Reduce errors by having a centralized management tool to control your environment and configuration, allowing you to get the most out of your automated test scripts.
- Reduce execution time by automatically executing tests in parallel.
- Improve quality by always understanding your overall quality status and being able to quickly identify the areas that need focus, and by setting up a continuous integration environment.
- Set up in minutes with eggPlant Manager as part of eggBox.