London, 11th January 2011 “Today we’re pleased to announce full support for Microsoft Windows 7. Since eggPlant for Windows XP was launched in April last year, we have been working hard to add more platforms. eggPlant, with its patented technology, can now run on MacOS, Linux and Microsoft Windows XP/7. eggPlant for Windows XP/7 v10.3 release also contains further fixes and improvements from customer requests. The entire development team in Colorado is grateful for your feedback.
In summary v10.3 gives you:
- Full support for Windows 7
- Ability to search all scripts in a suite
- Full find and replace capability in script editor
- Optimised VNC connectivity for load testing
- SendMail functionality now supports attachments
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
To read the comprehensive release notes and to download your free new version, go to: http://www.testplant.com/downloads.